Lifestyle Manager, Paris
Introduction To Quintessentially
Quintessentially is the world’s premium lifestyle management company available 24/7/365. For the past 20 years, the truly global company has provided a highly tailored, proactive and specialised service, which allows its discerning members to enjoy the very best that life has to offer. Aside from this, Quintessentially has many strings to its bow, including an innovative marketing and communications department. The company’s close partnerships with some of the most prestigious brands on the planet has allowed it to connect these partners with their exacting, and often elusive, audiences.
- To manage the relationship with a select group of high-value Quintessentially Members; ensuring high individual engagement, satisfaction, loyalty, retention and perception of value.
- To act as their primary contact and to proactively communicate with them on a day to day basis.
- To strengthen each relationship by deeply understanding each Member’s unique lifestyle, preferences and needs, and to ensure services offered are personalised and of the highest quality.
Hour of work
Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 17:30
- Understands HNW lifestyles, expectations, needs and preferences
- Warm, friendly, calm, confident and courteous at all times
- Able to anticipate client needs and deliver intuitive and highly personalised solutions
- Pro-active, energetic and positive attitude
- Excellent team player; displays compassion towards and enjoys helping fellow colleagues
- Values privacy and confidentiality
- Passionate about travel, culture, and unique global experiences
- Impeccable personal presentation and delivery
- Views failure as an opportunity to learn
- Strong IT & CRM systems skills
- Able to prioritise work, meet deadlines, make decisions and communicate effectively under pressure
- Able to react and adapt quickly to new requirements and processes
- Strong networker and relationship builder
- Fluent French and English a Must, additional languages are beneficial
Watch our employee video here
If you wish to apply for this exciting vacancy please email your CV to: