Night Lifestyle Manager, Milan
Our Members are based around the globe, and place a variety of lifestyle & leisure-related requests for assistance with our Lifestyle Management team. They can do this via telephone or email which will be received, acknowledged, researched & actioned by a team of Lifestyle Managers in a timely manner as agreed with the Member.
The hours for this role are between 11pm – 7am on a pattern of 5 days on 2 days off.
Researching and arranging of:
- Travel bookings.
- Restaurant bookings.
- Club bookings.
- Health &beauty requests.
- Gift ideas.
- Sports, theatre & concert tickets, and much more.
- Intensive & extensive phone and email-based correspondence.
- Reactively handling all incoming lifestyle & leisure-related requests & enquiries from Members in accordance with set guidelines which will be trained and monitored.
- Understanding of client expectations for servicing Members and delivering above and beyond these at all times.
- Adhering to Company standard phone greeting – with appropriate Member address & consistent levels of courtesy.
- Selecting appropriate form of Member communication – based on Members’ preference.
- Keeping Member updated regularly, set deadlines for updates & meet them or provide new update deadline in advance of current one expiring.
- Providing realistic & on-the-spot assessment of timeframe in which to complete request & manage expectations accordingly.
- Taking ownership of request – attempt to complete in 1 shift.
- Logging each and every action in Qforce our CRM database – aim for your colleagues to be able to take over from you in your absence and accurate reporting to be delivered to the client.
- Following up with Member post-request & obtain feedback – and logging in Qforce.
- Keeping file in Qforce CRM database up to date and complete mandatory fields, prior to closing accurately as per type & conclusion of request.
- Updating Member information in Member Record in Qforce– if relevant to on-going service (passport, ID card #, mileage cards, preferred guest program #’s).
- Liaising with Global Account Manager to ensure all Qforce-related housekeeping, resulting from management reports, is updated & corrected according to instruction within the agreed upon deadline.
- Providing quality suggestions at all times which exceed Member expectations.
- Asking intelligent, category-related questions – become familiarised with ‘category criteria’ so it becomes 2nd nature (what questions to ask when receive certain request types to ensure in line with Members’ needs).
- Obtaining Member’s criteria at first contact – avoiding time delays due to missing data.
- Taking initiative & Going the Extra Mile – anticipate additional services & requirements depending on request type (hotels, airport transfers, spas, early/late check in, restaurant reservations).
- Sending clear final confirmations – to include all details of booking (contact person, booking reference, cancellation policy).
- Italian mother tongue and fluent spoken and written in English. German is an advantage.
- Work background in any of the following sectors/areas: Personal Assistant, Customer Service, Guest Relations, Lifestyle and or Account Management, luxury travel & leisure.
- In-depth understanding of requirements involved in the lifestyle management of affluent, high-net worth individuals.
- Good knowledge of worldwide travel destinations & luxury products/services, given that our Members are based around the globe & request info regarding predominantly travel, leisure & services worldwide.
- Possess a minimum of 1-2 years Customer Service knowledge.