Lifestyle Manager, Stockholm
Introduction To Quintessentially
Quintessentially is the world's premium lifestyle management company available 24/7/365. For the past 18 years, the truly global company has provided a highly tailored, proactive and specialized service, which allows its discerning members to enjoy the very best that life has to offer. Aside from this, Quintessentially has many strings to its bow, including an innovative marketing and communications department. The company's close partnerships with some of the most prestigious brands on the planet has allowed it to connect these partners with their exacting, and often elusive, audiences.
Researching and arranging of:
- travel bookings.
- restaurant bookings.
- club bookings.
- health &beauty requests.
- gift ideas.
- sports, theatre & concert tickets, and much more.
- Intensive & extensive phone and email-based correspondence.
- Reactively handling all incoming lifestyle & leisure-related requests & enquiries from Members in accordance with the company standard ‘Golden Rules of Member Assistance’
- Understands HNW lifestyles, expectations, needs and preferences
- Warm, friendly, calm, confident and courteous at all times
- Able to anticipate client needs and deliver intuitive and highly personalized solutions
- Pro-active, energetic and positive attitude
- Excellent team player; displays compassion towards and enjoys helping fellow colleagues
- Values privacy and confidentiality
- Passionate about travel, culture, and unique global experiences
- Impeccable personal presentation and delivery
- Views failure as an opportunity to learn
- Able to priorities work, meet deadlines, make decisions and communicate effectively under pressure
- Able to react and adapt quickly to new requirements and processes
- Strong networker and relationship builder
- Excellent written & oral communication. Must be fluent in English and other Scandinavian language as Danish, Swedish, Norwegian or Finnish. Speaking several Scandinavian languages and other languages are a distinct advantage.
- Polite and professional telephone manner.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player.
- A ‘Can-Do’ attitude.
- Passionate about giving excellent customer service at all times.
- Creative problem solving.
The role is based at our office in Stockholm city center. The position is phone and email intensive and extensive, but it also requires occasional meetings with clients and a good knowledge of Stockholm and the rest of the Scandinavian countries is essential.