Lifestyle Manager- Private
Quintessentially is an award-winning global luxury lifestyle management and concierge service company.
- Provide administrative support for the Senior Management team as well as the Lifestyle Managers within the department.
- Service Quintessentially members as private Lifestyle Manager team utilising Qforce, email and telephonic platforms according to prescribed service level agreements (SLA) as agreed by the company and members.
- Provide support in recovering data from QForce to support operations, finance and management administration and reporting requirements.
- Work with the Brand Relations Manager to research, compile and draft the territories membership newsletter and daily media summary; maintain events listing as well as contacts database is always up to date and accessible to authorised persons.
- Ensure that the Johannesburg office is compliant with PCI DSS requirements and procedures regarding access of authorised and non-authorised persons to the site at all times.
- Act as the first point of contact to the Johannesburg office and ensuring that first contact is in line with Quintessentially standards and procedures.
- Attend, when necessary, the events organised by the company, help with execution and interact with attendees as a Quintessentially Ambassador.
THE CANDIDATE WILL REQUIRE THE FOLLOWING:
- Excellent written and oral communication – fluent English is a must. Other languages are advantageous.
- Passionate about customer service and delivering service excellence.
- Diplomatic service and communication skills needed.
- Can-do' attitude – ready to get involved at all times.
- Fast learner – adapting to new processes in a rapidly changing climate.
- Creative problem solving and top-notch organisational skills with attention to detail.
- Confident, with the ability to prioritise, delegate and meet deadlines working under pressure.
- Be both proactive and reactive – know the client base and anticipate their needs, show initiative.
- Ability to remain calm and courteous under pressure, and effective conflict management.
- Outstanding project management skills – effectively manage requests from initiation to completion.
- Self-starter and own manager – work autonomously.
- Strong IT and CRM systems skills (i.e. Sales Force, Microsoft Office, etc).
- Good team player – displays compassion towards fellow colleagues.
- Excellent interpersonal skills – an outstanding telephone manner.
- Mature approach and being dedicated and committed with a strong drive.
- Reliability – excellent timekeeping is crucial to this role.
- Experienced in dealing with confidential information using discretion and sensitivity at all times.
REQUIREMENT AND GOALS FOR THE CANDIDATE:
- Increased awareness and knowledge in the following sectors/areas: luxury travel and leisure, personal assistant, customer service, guest relations or lifestyle.
- Knowledge in handling executives, senior executives and VIP's.
- In-depth understanding of the requirements involved in the lifestyle management of affluent, high-net-worth individuals.
- Good knowledge of worldwide travel destinations and luxury products/services preferred but not essential
HOW TO APPLY:
If you would like to apply for the role, please send your CV to Carolina.Alvarez@Quintessentially.com