Lifestyle Manager- General
Quintessentially is an award-winning global luxury lifestyle management and concierge service company.
- Provide administrative support for the Senior Management team as well as the Lifestyle Managers within the department.
- Service Quintessentially members as a general Lifestyle Manager team utilising Qforce, email and telephonic platforms according to prescribed service level agreements (SLA) as agreed by the company and members.
- Provide support in recovering data from QForce to support operations, finance and management administration and reporting requirements.
- Work with the Brand Relations Manager to research, compile and draft the territories membership newsletter and daily media summary; maintain events listing as well as contacts database is always up to date and accessible to authorised persons.
- Ensure that the Johannesburg office is compliant with PCI DSS requirements and procedures regarding access of authorised and non-authorised persons to the site at all time.
- Act as the first point of contact to the Johannesburg office and ensuring that first contact is in line with Quintessentially standards and ensuring that the first contact is in line with Quintessentially standards and procedures.
THE CANDIDATE WILL REQUIRE THE FOLLOWING:
- Excellent written and oral communication – fluent English a must. Other languages are advantageous.
- Passionate about customer service and delivering service excellence.
- Diplomatic service and communication skills needed.
- Can-do' attitude – ready to get involved at all times.
- Fast learner – adapting to new processes in rapid change climate.
- Creative problem solving and top-notch organisational skills with attention to detail.
- Confident, with the ability to prioritise, delegate and meet deadlines working under pressure.
- Both proactive and reactive – know the client base and anticipate their needs, show initiative.
- Ability to remain calm and courteous under pressure, and effective conflict management.
- Outstanding project management skills – effectively manage requests from initiation to completion.
- Self-starter and own manager – work autonomously.
- Strong IT and CRM systems skills (i.e. Sales Force, Microsoft Office, etc).
- Good team player – displays compassion towards fellow colleagues.
- Excellent interpersonal skills – an outstanding telephone manner.
- Mature approach and being dedicated and committed with a strong drive.
- Reliability – excellent timekeeping is crucial to this role.
- Experienced in dealing with confidential information using discretion and sensitivity at all times
REQUIREMENTS AND GOALS FOR THE CANDIDATE:
- Increased awareness and knowledge in the following sectors/areas: luxury travel and leisure, personal assistant, customer service, guest relations or lifestyle.
- Knowledge in handling executives, senior executives and VIP's.
- In-depth understanding of the requirements involved in the lifestyle management of affluent, high-net-worth individuals.
- Good knowledge of worldwide travel destinations and luxury products/services preferred but not essential.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you would like to apply for the role, please send your CV to [email protected]