AskQ Lifestyle Assistant, Milan
Our private clients (‘Members’) are based around the globe, and place a variety of lifestyle & leisure-related requests for assistance with our Member Assistance team. They can do this via telephone, email or SMS which will be received, acknowledged, researched & actioned by a team of Member Assistants (Ask Q Assistants) in a timely manner.
The Ask Q Lifestyle Assistant is also responsible for handling all ‘international requests’ dedicated and elite requests in the local office (in the absence of a local dedicated / International Request handler) - incoming requests & enquiries from our 60+ other offices worldwide relating specifically to Italy.
HOURS OF WORK:
Monday to Sunday - Weekly rota covering the following shifts:
23:00-07:00 (2 nights shift per month)
We will also require you to work 4 weekends in five.
IDEAL SKILL SET REQUIRED:
- Excellent written & oral communication- fluent Italian, English and French . German will be a real plus.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills.
- Appreciated the knowledge of SalesForce (or similar software)
- A ‘Can-Do’ attitude.
- Passionate about customer service and lifestyle
- Good knowledge of worldwide travel destinations & luxury products/services, given that our Members are based around the globe & request info regarding predominantly travel, leisure & services worldwide
- Creative problem solving
- Project management skills
- Previous experience in other fields as Customer Service, Guest Relations, Personal Assistant, Luxury Travels