AskQ Lifestyle Assistant (Maternity Leave Replacement)
The AskQ Team - Lifestyle Assistant (Maternity Leave Replacement) will be part of the Operations Team and, specifically, will provide support and work on members' requests (i.e. travel organization, restaurant reservations, on-site assistance at tourist destinations, event ticketing...).
We are currently looking for an 8-month maternity coverage - with the possibility of full employment at the end of the contract.
- Direct customer support: by phone, email or chat;
- Management of administrative requests (reservations, shipments, reservation changes, quotations etc.);
- Search for travel quotes and any reservations;
- Entering and processing customers’ data on CRM.
- Customer requests tracking on CRM
- Interaction with colleagues from other departments and suppliers, in order to exchange useful information for guaranteeing a high level of service to the end user.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous experience in tourism / hospitality industry.
- In addition to the Italian language, a fluent / professional knowledge - both written and oral - of the English language is required. French, Spanish or German are to be considered a plus.
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM is to be considered as a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills: ability to plan work at a high pace, to work in a team and to manage the unexpected (problem solving).
Hours of work
- Working hours: Work is based on shifts.
- Workdays: 40 hours spread over 5 days per week (8 hours per day) - with two days off per week.
How to apply:
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your application to email@example.com