Project Manager – Guest Management
KSA Nationals are welcome to apply
INTRODUCTION TO QX
QX is Quintessentially’s Brand Experience Agency arising out of the merger of our two legacy teams from Quintessentially Events and Quintessentially Travel.
QX harnesses Quintessentially’s unique insight and our strategy, live experience, travel and guest management expertise to help brands and businesses understand, engage with and retain their high-value audience. Our work is global, fast-paced and diverse and we work across a broad range of specialisms, most notably event production, incentive travel, guest management & logistics, event concierge and consultancy services. We also organise legendary private parties & weddings. We have a reputation for creativity, service excellence and integrity – with gold-standard client servicing as our north star. We are known as the global specialists in the luxury sector and have QX offices in 7 countries globally (with this number due to grow).
QX is part of Quintessentially, the world’s leading luxury lifestyle group. Quintessentially has been providing unparalleled access to the world of luxury experiences across the globe for 22 years, leveraging our network of 30+ global offices to deliver tailor-made connectivity to our members. As well as providing both Private and Corporate concierge to our members, Quintessentially has an in-house Travel agency, Estates division and Education consultancy.
REPORTING TO: Project Director – KSA
The Project Manager is a planner and manager of small to mid-scale events from conception to completion and supporting across a multitude of projects across QX KSA corporate clients.
Project cycles include work from conception and pitch stage to delivery and post-event reconciliation. The work is across a multitude of formats: event design and production, private events, brand experiences, corporate incentives, guest management and logistics and blue-chip training programmes amongst others.
The Project Manager will have a proven track record of effectively creating pitch presentations and budgets, delivering projects, liaising with and briefing suppliers, supporting with project administration, with a true team-first attitude to support our fantastic team.
HOURS OF WORK
Contractual hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Sunday to Thursday. The role, however, requires flexibility and it may be the case that in order to fulfil the duties of the role, work on weekend, public holidays or additional / extended hours may be necessary.
A time in lieu policy is in place for work over weekends / public holidays.
- Client facing and junior counsel on key accounts;
- Exceptional ideation and delivery across all events;
- Support the team across multiple events;
- Manage elements of events across KSA within a busy events calendar;
- Contribute to content and event ideas for assigned event briefs;
- Engage in positive and commercial supplier relationships;
- Deliver against financial profitability targets set;
- Develop and manage client budgets;
- Management of logistics, travel, venue research, gifting proposals;
- A to Z planning and delivery of assigned projects: Manage events from conceptualisation to execution, to include creative development, venue sourcing, design & décor production, AV & technical management, entertainment and catering management, pre- and on-site event logistics;
- Responsibility for event budgets from draft to reconciliation ensuring they are delivered on target to meet client expectation;
- Maintain knowledge of key trends and event content to keep all solutions fresh, innovative and exciting;
- Ensure the very best suppliers have been sourced and are engaged at best possible preferential rates;
- Team player who enforces company culture;
- Ensure best practices are shared across teams within the region;
- Presence onsite at events when necessary, working some weekends and public holidays.
- KSA National, with strong communication skills in English (written and verbal);
- 4+ years agency and / or client-side experience;
- Proven experience with both private individuals and corporates is essential;
- Innate understanding of the wider luxury landscape is crucial;
- Proven track record of delivering experiences will be key;
- Outstanding client management;
- Ability to create, contribute to and manage small to mid-scale budgets;
- Strong commercial acumen;
- Strong interpersonal skills and a ‘can do’ attitude;
- Discretion and sensitivity;
- Well connected to a network of trusted suppliers and vendors along with good understanding of event related services in KSA – venues, production and AV companies, caterers, gifting suppliers etc; and
- Thrives from a fast paced, ever-changing environment.
Who We Want:
Polished | Dynamic | Positive | Smart | Kind | Leans In | Fast moving | Entrepreneurial | Quick thinking | Strong Work Ethic | Organized | Curious | Efficient | Conscientious | Supportive | Personable | Ambitious | Problem Solver | Innovative | Connected | Professional
- Regional and International travel may be required for this role, sometimes on short notice;
- Must be available to work from the QX office in Riyadh.
Please send your CV to [email protected]
Subject: QX – Project Manager – Events & Experiences – Your Name