Aspirational Employee Incentive
Reconnecting through the Art of Travel – a memorable global gathering in the luxurious resort of Megève.
Our client, a global private equity firm, wanted to curate a memorable backdrop for the annual global CEO gathering, facilitating an itinerary that would allow for shared experience, encourage new thinking and entice a global audience to attend.
QX curated an aspirational itinerary that included an exclusive three-night takeover of M de Megève, providing a luxurious base for the weekend. The premium ski experience on offer drew attendees worldwide, whilst gourmet dining and inclusive activities for non-skiers ensured that every guest enjoyed a memorable experience.
We provided high touch guest management offering individual travel coordination, booking and diary management, and onsite support to ensure that the valued guests enjoyed a premium experience throughout their time in France.
- Panorama helicopter flight of Massif du Mont-Blanc with the option to drop down and ski off-piste.
- Exhilarating Husky Sledging with a professional musher through the forests of Megève.
- Ski-in and out to a privatised lunch at L'Auberge de la Cote 2000, located at the foot of the famous World Cup ski slope.
- 14 destinations scoped and proposed
- Two four-day trips
- High touch international travel management for 25+ guests and crew
- Three helicopters flown
- Five Michelin stars across two days
- Three unique hotels sourced and contracted
- 24/7 onsite presence
We have received your submission. Thank you for getting in touch. A member of our team will be in touch soon to discuss your enquiry.