Tom Ford Beauty Influencer Campaign
A global campaign. Five powerful influencers. Five destinations. Five simultaneous unique travel experiences.
Tom Ford Beauty aspired to create five 'money-can't-buy' global influencer travel experiences to lead the Tom Ford Beauty 'Endless Summer' digital campaign. Itineraries must create eye-catching visual backdrops for the product campaign whilst attracting key talent with aspirational lifestyle content shared with their respective audiences.
Quintessentially Experiences leveraged our extensive global travel knowledge to present five unique global destinations that would appeal to the brand audience whilst offering outstanding scenic and experiential opportunities. From the deserts surrounding Six Senses Zighy Bay in Oman to the crystal-clear tropical waters of Aitutaki in the Cook Islands, each destination provided a distinct aesthetic whilst sharing a sense of luxury.
Our end-to-end execution included the delivery of a customised menu of activities for each location and bespoke experiential dining opportunities in unique and exclusive settings. Each itinerary was styled to highlight key branding moments for the media teams, with bespoke soft furnishings and production sourced for each destination that represented the brand identity.
In addition to supporting the brand teams and providing logistics support, our onsite event managers offered 24/7 support and guest management to create a once-in-a-lifetime experience that each influencer shared with their online followers.
- Access to a private Island within the Aitutaki archipelago where guests disembarked to discover a pop-up beach bar and barbecue designed and built just for them.
- Stunningly scenic helicopter flight Franschhoek landing at Mont Rochelle where guests were surprised with a bespoke tasting menu and wine pairing created by the expert team from Miko.
- A truly once in a lifetime chance to snorkel at dusk in the incredible magical waters around Koh Russey Island, where the sea glows and glitters from the natural phenomenon of bioluminescence plankton.
- 16 destinations scoped and proposed
- Five simultaneous four-day trips
- High touch international travel management for 50+ guests and crew
- Six unique hotels sourced and contracted
- 24/7 onsite presence
- Content creation: 30+ posts
- Combined reach of 198 million
We have received your submission. Thank you for getting in touch. A member of our team will be in touch soon to discuss your enquiry.