Senior Lettings Negotiator
Senior Lettings Negotiator
Quintessentially (UK) Limited
Hours of Work:
Contractual hours are from 0900 to 1730 Monday to Friday.
However, it may be the case that in order to fulfil the duties of the role, different or additional hours may be necessary.
Requirement to be on call outside working hours in case of service-related emergency.
Quintessentially, the world’s leading luxury lifestyle group, truly understands and connects with the global HNW & UHNW community via a network of 60 offices around the world. Dedicated to delivering an exceptional and discerning service for our members, combined with, connecting the most prestigious brands to this hard-to-reach consumer.
Our mission is to be ‘exceptional people providing exceptional services for exceptional people’.
The Quintessentially Group has been built up over many years by people who are ambitious. Bringing a strong work ethic, a sense of entrepreneurship and fun to our jobs allows the Company to grow and provide greater opportunities for everyone involved whilst providing a challenging and rewarding career where our employees are happy and proud to work for us.
We expect everybody in the Quintessentially Group to maintain high levels of integrity and professionalism in order to sustain our leading position in a highly competitive industry. At the same time, we are committed to providing the challenges, recognition and opportunities to help our team reach their goals and objectives.
Our constant goal is to go above and beyond expectations. We aim to deliver an incredible level of personalised service around the world - always going that extra mile. We are committed to the notion that quality matters, working hard to bring only the very best.
We believe that to remain a market leader and to achieve service excellence, we all need to adhere to our core values of core values of Integrity, Communication, Accountability, Innovation, Service Drive, Passion, Empathy and Excellence.
By working together in this way, we can continue to provide an environment which ensures that the future will be both productive and prosperous for us all.
An exciting opportunity has become available within this company as a Senior Lettings Negotiator, in a successful and expanding office in Belgravia, Central London.
The company is part of a wider Luxury Lifestyle Group and so you will be liaising with a large network of offices across the globe to find properties to rent for both members and non-members as well as expand the rentals department by directly targeting landlords.
The right candidate will be happy to work alone/in a small team and within a wider global team to drive business forward, you will be a hands-on individual strongly interested in relationship building.
You will be dealing with ultra-high net worth and high-profile clientele so you will be charismatic, highly professional and discretion and confidentiality will be of the utmost importance to you.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an exceptional individual who has a proven success in the lettings industry and a genuine interest in growing a department within this global luxury company whilst also placing client relationships and service levels at the forefront of one's business.
Main duties & responsibilities to include but not limited to:
• Maximise department revenues and grow the property portfolio
• Develop exceptional working relationships with clients to encourage repeat business and recommendations
• Qualify applicants and undertake viewings
• Negotiate offers between prospective tenants and landlords
• Perform market appraisals of properties and pitch to win business
• Organise the paperwork and pre move in requirements for each tenancy
• Work to monthly/annual targets
• Grow the lettings team (medium to long term)
• Work alongside the marketing department regarding the advertising of property and support marketing of the lettings department
• Keep up to date with market and legal updates
• Must be Entrepreneurial, demonstrate enthusiasm and new business skills
• Must have experience with valuations and winning business
• Excellent client relations/ customer service skills
• Be target driven with a proven track record of achievement
• Must have superb communication skills
• Excellent organisational and planning skills
• Will to work alongside property management team to provide a seamless customer experience
• Display high standards of service and presentation
• Demonstrate ideas and initiative around plans for market growth
• ARLA qualified not a must but a plus.
• 3 years + Lettings Experience