INTRODUCTION TO QUINTESSENTIALLY:
Beginning in 2000, our heritage lies in our dedication to saving our members valuable time - granting them access to the inaccessible and pioneering the concept of concierge and lifestyle management. But times change, and so have we!
Whilst we still exist to be the benchmark of service excellence, our members’ needs have transformed; evolving through the experiential economy into a desire rooted in being connected. Across our global offices, we serve two audiences, through four revenue streams with philanthropy at the heart of everything we do. We cater to a community of successful and influential individuals as well as the world’s leading brands and businesses, delivering to them lifestyle services, travel services, agency services and real estate services.
Our purpose is to use the power of human connectivity to inspire more life and enrich more lives.
As a Senior Copywriter, you’ll be responsible for writing at a senior level across all Quintessentially business pillars and multiple platforms. You’ll be a creative thinker, whilst collaborating with the wider Global Marketing team and coming up with new, fresh concepts to bring campaigns and activation to life. This is a critical time for Quintessentially with several large projects underway within marketing, all of which having a significant involvement from the Senior Copywriter. This will be a pivotal role in helping us push our communications with members and prospects to a new level.
This is a chance to join a creative, supportive and hard-working team and a brand in an exciting and dynamic evolution.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Developing and building brand tone of voice across all key pillars of the business
- Responsible for ensuring all copy follows tone of voice and style guide across all channels and reaches quality standard
- Writing creative digital copy for all channels, including email, website, and regional-targeted digital copy
- Collaborate with Global Marketing team to create branded assets
- Ability to craft long and short form copy
- Execute business editorial copy
- Research and strategy
- Pitch and presentation work
- Ideas generation with strong conceptual thinking
- Proofreading digital copy once in design
- Owning the legal and regulatory approval process for all digital copy
- Work closely with other content creators and freelancers to bring new ideas to optimise the Quintessentially Global offering
- Establish standards for the team, including reporting, feedback and other quality checks
- Responsible for evolving the language within the business
- Management of Junior Editor, and to support the team’s objectives and KPI’s
- Work with external SEO agency to elevate copy, and drive engagement to the Quintessentially Global website
HOURS OF WORK:
Contractual hours are from 0900 to 1730 Monday to Friday.
However, it may be the case that in order to fulfill the duties of the role, different or additional hours may be necessary.
Requirement to be on call outside working hours in case of service-related emergency.
- 5-7 years’ experience writing copy and editorial in the luxury industry
- Has proven track record in writing copy across multiple topics
- Extremely detail orientated and meticulous
- Excellent understanding of the HNWI/UHNWI consumer
- Consumer centric approach. Always writing with members passions at the heart of what we do
- Team player who can communicate with multiple stakeholders across the business.
- Experience writing for a lifestyle publication desirable but not critical
- A passion for luxury and a keen interest and experience in writing about one or more of the following: Travel, Automotive, Luxury Goods (watches, fashion, leather goods, tech, etc), beauty/grooming, culture, food/restaurants, art and wine.
- SEO optimisation
- People management
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org