Restaurant and Content Specialist
Quintessentially is the world’s leading luxury concierge service devoted to enriching the lives of its members and communities through unparalleled access and meaningful experiences. With an international network of over 40 global offices, Quintessentially’s 1500-strong Lifestyle Managers and expert specialists are on-hand 24/7/365 to look after members’ daily needs and deliver unforgettable experiences.
Quintessentially is looking for a Restaurant and Content Specialist
to join their team in LA. The role would report to Quintessentially's Head of Restaurants in the US. Competitive salary and full benefits offered. *
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Trend research - ongoing proactive research around the latest restaurant openings, industry trends, pop-ups and experiences in LA, NY and across all major US markets.
- Content creation - curate weekly updates of the latest restaurant openings, pop-ups, news, and restaurant event experiences across key markets, to be shared internally with all US teams.
- Restaurant outreach - proactively identify and initiate new relationships with in-demand and hard to book restaurants and dining experiences to develop relationships with Quintessentially and ensure member connectivity.
- Database upkeep - maintain CRM database records of dining and private chef contact information, contracts, and benefits. Pull monthly reports on client redemption, feedback, and engagement.
- Member content - compile seasonally relevant dining news and provide monthly content ideas and verbiage for Quintessentially’s Corporate Benefits Program, Hotlists, City Insiders, Collaterals and Presentations.
- Content design - format and design monthly external communications for members - e.g., new restaurant openings EDMs, a e-newsletter on seasonal trends, specialist restaurant round-ups for events such as Valentine’s Day etc. - to be shared with members and LMs.
- At least 4 years’ experience in the hospitality / lifestyle industry
- A personal passion for and interest in food, wine, fine spirits, and hospitality
- Previous partnerships / suppliers / benefits sourcing / content experience preferred
- Full knowledge of Microsoft 365, design experience and use of Mailchimp and Marketing Cloud a bonus
- An enjoyment of trend research and writing, and a consistently confident and focused writing style
- Must be comfortable in a sales role - a social, outgoing personality with proven networking skills and an attitude to follow through and take end to end ownership
- The role is ideally based in LA, although we will consider NY applications. The role is remote, although the Quintessentially LA team meet weekly in-person. The applicant must be as comfortable working independently, as they are being part of a connected, diligent team
- Some travel to other US markets required
- Must be accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment - a multi-tasker with excellent time management and communication skills who is able to adjust priorities under pressure
* Quintessentially, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers full benefits for employees including Health, Dental, Vision, 401k (after your first year), and an unlimited PTO policy.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org