INTRODUCTION TO QX
QX is Quintessentially’s Brand Experience Agency arising out of the merger of our two legacy teams from Quintessentially Events and Quintessentially Travel.
QX harnesses Quintessentially’s unique insight and our strategy, live experience, travel and guest management expertise to help brands and businesses understand, engage with and retain their high-value audience. Our work is global, fast-paced and diverse and we work across a broad range of specialisms, most notably event production, incentive travel, guest management & logistics, event concierge and consultancy services. We also organise legendary private parties & weddings. We have a reputation for creativity, service excellence and integrity – with gold-standard client servicing as our north star. We are known as the global specialists in the luxury sector and have QX offices in 7 countries globally (with this number due to grow).
QX is part of Quintessentially, the world’s leading luxury lifestyle group. Quintessentially has been providing unparalleled access to the world of luxury experiences across the globe for 22 years, leveraging our network of 30+ global offices to deliver tailor-made connectivity to our members. As well as providing both Private and Corporate concierge to our members, Quintessentially has an in-house Travel agency, Estates division and Education consultancy.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Project Coordinator to join our growing agency team. The role is primarily to provide support services to the QX team, working across a broad range of projects with tasks to include supplier/venue research, creating presentations, supporting a busy event operations team across multiple projects and general administration. Role may also require ad hoc PA duties to the Head of QX, UK to support the Team Coordinator when they are on leave.
- Junior support on a wide range of client accounts – events & projects (primarily corporate events with the potential for some private events also)
- Supplier and venue research
- Contribute to content and event ideas for assigned project briefs
- Creating high-quality presentations for clients – with meticulous attention to detail
- Arranging accommodation and visas for travelling team members
- Attending site visits & client meetings
- Supporting onsite at events, both in the UK and overseas
- Taking minutes during both internal and client meetings
- Engage in positive and commercial supplier relationships (hotels, venues, third party suppliers etc.).
- Managing elements of events i.e gifting or restaurant bookings/experiences, swag, delegate management and registration including dealing with guest enquiries
- Ad hoc diary management
- Travel arrangements – e.g. car bookings, flight, and hotel bookings
- Managing supplier database using Microsoft SharePoint
- Team player who contributes to the company culture
- 1+ years agency and/or client-side experience
- Experience in event delivery is preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good working knowledge of MS packages (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access) at Intermediate level at a minimum - Essential
- Excellent written & oral communication - fluent English a MUST
- ‘Can-do’ attitude – ready to always get involved and work across a multitude of projects
- Resilient to last minute changes and react accordingly
- Always being ahead/proactive
- Fast learner – adapting to new processes in rapid change climate.
- Confident, with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines working under pressure
- Proactive & reactive simultaneously
- Ability to remain calm & courteous under pressure, and effective conflict management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills – outstanding telephone manner.
- Mature approach, dedicated and committed with a strong drive
- Reliability - excellent time keeping is crucial to this role.
- Polished appearance
- Experienced in dealing with confidential and highly sensitive information, using discretion and a professional manner at all times
- Willingness to travel and work abroad
WHO DO WE WANT:
Dynamic | Positive | Smart | Kind | Leans In | Fast moving | Entrepreneurial | Quick thinking | Work Ethic |Organised | Curious | Efficient | Conscientious | Supportive | Personable |Ambitious| Problem Solver | Innovative | Connected | Professional
29 Portland Place, London, W1B 1QB
Hybrid working policy
Hours 9am to 5.30pm plus ad hoc as required. A time in lieu policy is in place for work over weekends / public holidays.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in applying for this role. please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org