Producer – Events & Experiences
KSA Nationals are welcome to apply
INTRODUCTION TO QX
QX is Quintessentially’s Brand Experience Agency arising out of the merger of our two legacy teams from Quintessentially Events and Quintessentially Travel.
QX harnesses Quintessentially’s unique insight and our strategy, live experience, travel and guest management expertise to help brands and businesses understand, engage with and retain their high-value audience. Our work is global, fast-paced and diverse and we work across a broad range of specialisms, most notably event production, incentive travel, guest management & logistics, event concierge and consultancy services. We also organise legendary private parties & weddings. We have a reputation for creativity, service excellence and integrity – with gold-standard client servicing as our north star. We are known as the global specialists in the luxury sector and have QX offices in 7 countries globally (with this number due to grow).
QX is part of Quintessentially, the world’s leading luxury lifestyle group. Quintessentially has been providing unparalleled access to the world of luxury experiences across the globe for 22 years, leveraging our network of 30+ global offices to deliver tailor-made connectivity to our members. As well as providing both Private and Corporate concierge to our members, Quintessentially has an in-house Travel agency, Estates division and Education consultancy.
REPORTING TO: Director of Events & Experiences – KSA
The Producer is a planner and a leader responsible for projects from conception and pitch stage to delivery and post-event reconciliation. The role requires comprehensive production and guest management experience as well as excellent team / client management skills and a strong commercial acumen. Planning and execution to a very high standard for both corporate and private clients is expected. Client retention is a key part of this role and the Producer will be responsible for nurturing client relationships to ensure return business.
The work is across a multitude of formats: event design and production, private events, brand experiences, corporate incentives, guest management and logistics and blue-chip training programmes amongst others.
The Producer will have a proven track record of effectively managing growing teams, with a true team-first attitude to nurture, develop and grow our fantastic team.
HOURS OF WORK
Contractual hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Sunday to Thursday. The role, however, requires flexibility and it may be the case that in order to fulfil the duties of the role, work on weekend, public holidays or additional / extended hours may be necessary.
A time in lieu policy is in place for work over weekends / public holidays.
- Client service lead for key accounts as indicated by Director of Events & Experiences;
- Support the Director of Events & Experiences to identify business growth opportunities within existing accounts;
- Ensure exceptional ideation for all types of events, experiences and projects;
- Understanding & interpretation of client needs to deliver winning pitch solutions;
- Manage preparation of strategic and creative pitches: direct team in response to complex briefs with exceptional attention to detail, formulate first draft budgets and present to clients;
- A to Z planning and delivery of assigned projects: Manage events from conceptualisation to execution, to include creative development, venue sourcing, design & décor production, AV & technical management, entertainment and catering management, pre- and on-site event logistics and team management;
- Resource and manage a busy project calendar;
- Meticulous management of complex project budgets, contracts and cash flow;
- Ensure smooth operational processes across projects and team management;
- Responsibility for event budgets from draft to reconciliation on target ensuring they are delivered on target to meet client expectation;
- Maintain knowledge of key trends and event content to keep all solutions fresh, innovative and exciting;
- Ensure the very best suppliers have been sourced and are engaged at best possible preferential rates;
- Team player who enforces our company culture;
- Ensure best practices are shared across teams within the region;
- Ability to multi-task, handling multiple projects simultaneously whilst managing demanding clients with varied needs and requirements; and
- Lead, support, train and mentor junior team members.
- Proven track record and experience delivering live events to both private individuals and corporates is essential – astute project management skills;
- Innate understanding of the wider luxury landscape is crucial as well as a natural ability to service clients at the highest level;
- Work experience in Saudi Arabia is a must;
- 8 years + experience in an agency environment with at least 3 years’ experience in a senior role with direct reports;
- Preferably Arabic speaker with strong communication skills; fluent English skills (written and verbal) is a must;
- Proven leadership and team motivation skills, ability to direct operations simultaneously and with regional consideration;
- Track record of delivering in exceptional events; brand experiences, incentive travel, private events in KSA;
- Outstanding client and account management, experienced in handling and developing strong relationships with senior clients and high-net worth individuals;
- Experience working within the luxury or UHNW industry and understanding of the ‘above and beyond’ client servicing required;
- Well-connected with a network of trusted suppliers and vendors along with good understanding of event related services in KSA, in particular Riyadh – venues, production and AV companies, caterers, gifting suppliers etc;
- Strong commercial acumen;
- Strong interpersonal skills and a ‘can do’ attitude;
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset;
- Discretion and sensitivity; and
- Positive can-do attitude, thrives in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
Who We Want:
Polished | Dynamic | Positive | Smart | Kind | Leans In | Fast moving | Entrepreneurial | Quick thinking | Strong Work Ethic | Organized | Curious | Efficient | Conscientious | Supportive | Personable | Ambitious | Problem Solver | Innovative | Connected | Professional
- Regional and International travel may be required for this role, sometimes on short notice;
- Must be available to work from the QX office in Riyadh.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Subject: QX – Producer – Events & Experiences – Your Name