Pitch Producer- QX
INTRODUCTION TO QX
QX is Quintessentially’s Brand Experience Agency arising out of the merger of our two legacy teams from Quintessentially Events and Quintessentially Travel.
QX harnesses Quintessentially’s unique insight and our strategy, live experience, travel and guest management expertise to help brands and businesses understand, engage with and retain their high-value audience. Our work is global, fast-paced and diverse and we work across a broad range of specialisms, most notably event production, incentive travel, guest management & logistics, event concierge and consultancy services. We also organise legendary private parties & weddings. We have a reputation for creativity, service excellence and integrity – with gold-standard client servicing as our north star. We are known as the global specialists in the luxury sector and have QX offices in 7 countries globally (with this number due to grow).
QX is part of Quintessentially, the world’s leading luxury lifestyle group. Quintessentially has been providing unparalleled access to the world of luxury experiences across the globe for 22 years, leveraging our network of 30+ global offices to deliver tailor-made connectivity to our members. As well as providing both Private and Corporate concierge to our members, Quintessentially has an in-house Travel agency, Estates division and Education consultancy.
REPORTING TO: Head of QXUK
The Pitch Producer will be a key role in the creation, solutions, and delivery across QX’s brief and pitch responses. You will be required to work closely with the Head of QXUK, Director of Client Services and Director of Events and Experiences, as well as other team members, to lead on tender and pitch-winning responses to briefs received, ensuring our proposals are always engaging and industry leading.
You will be required to lead and support in the response, curation and submission of high quality, compelling proposals, and tenders in order to win new business as well as engage existing clients, across a varied range of projects from event production, group incentive travel, guest management and logistics and private parties and weddings.
- Thoroughly interrogating and understanding the requirements of the brief, and understanding the client’s vision, goal and brand identity
- Identifying areas in the brief which require further information, to then direct questions to the client and ensure additional clarity is received in order to strengthen our response
- Setting and managing response timelines
- Defining the brief, and translating the client’s request and vision into a clear, coherent, and engaging response
- Leading the development and strategic approach in response to briefs and RFPs
- Collaborating with the team (both Client Servicing and Operations) to ensure our responses are engaging whist still being logistically sound
- Responsible for creating line by line budgets to accompany pitch proposals, keeping within budget and avoiding overspend
- Keeping abreast of industry trends, new openings, and exciting experiences to ensure our offering remains fresh, ahead of the curve and industry leading
- Identify ways to increase pitch conversion rates and define
- Lead and oversee on all formatting of written proposals, making sure brand and style guidelines are adhered to and copy is clear, grammatically correct and engaging
- Multi-task and handle several projects simultaneously whilst managing demanding clients with varied needs and requirements
- Proven track record and experience in writing detailed proposals and copy writing
- Ideally from an events and luxury sector background, with an innate understanding of a U/HNW and high luxury audience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills – fluent English is a must
- Well versed in working to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment, whilst still ensuring the highest quality output
- Minimum 8 years+ experience in an agency environment
- A strategic mindset – able to understand a brief and translate this into a pitch winning response
- Confident in presenting and pitching in person
- Thrives in a collaborative and cross-functioning team, and able to work across a multitude of event disciplines
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
- Creative flair for designing above & beyond luxury experiences and events
- Excellent knowledge of luxury hotels and venues across London, with global destination and hotel knowledge highly desirable
- Exceptional time-management
- Highly connected and well regarded within the industry with a network of trusted suppliers and vendors along with good understanding of event related services in the UK and globally – hotels, venues, production and AV companies, caterers, gifting suppliers etc.
- Strong commercial acumen
- Strong interpersonal skills and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Positive can-do attitude, thrives in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
Who We Want:
Polished | Dynamic | Positive | Smart | Kind | Leans In | Fast moving | Entrepreneurial | Quick thinking | Strong Work Ethic | Organized | Curious | Efficient | Conscientious | Supportive | Personable | Ambitious | Problem Solver | Innovative | Connected | Professional
29 Portland Place, London, W1B 1QB
Hybrid working policy
Hours 9am to 5.30pm plus ad hoc as required. A time in lieu policy is in place for work over weekends / public holidays.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV to email@example.com