INTRODUCTION TO QUINTESSENTIALLY
Quintessentially pioneered the concept of concierge lifestyle management. Built around the singular proposition of bestowing back upon our members the invaluable gift of time, we have spent two decades benchmarking service in lifestyle management and granting access to the inaccessible. Rooted in the concept of connection, we utilize our relationships to foster bonds and make lasting attachments within our community, always thinking about how to grow and what is next.
By making anything — and everything — possible, we offer unparalleled access and a bespoke luxury lifestyle for now, and into the future.
The Partnerships Executive will play a key role in supporting the Head of Partnerships in the proactive offering received by our members.
The Partnerships Executive will be responsible for helping manage our portfolio of contacts, as well as assisting the Head of Partnerships in nurturing their current contacts to provide the best possible opportunities for our members and the wider business.
- To support the Head of Partnerships in creating meaningful and successful relationships with relevant suppliers
- To own and manage all day-to-day suppliers, finding creative ways to engage our lifestyle managers, and members to increase usage
- To proactively research new openings, products, and new potential partners across a number of platforms and seek access to those of interest to support the Head of Partnerships
- To work with the Head of Partnerships and lifestyle managers to recognise trends in member usage
- To assist with the creation of Quintessentially monthly offering ‘The Edit’ including use of Marketing Cloud (no prior experience needed)
- To own the upkeep of the Preferred Supplier Document, and supplier records on CRM, Qforce
- To regularly edit and create proactive emails to send to our members including seasonal content, new openings guides, and roundups
- To communicate and respond to international offices regarding current and future partnerships and benefits.
HOURS OF WORK
Contractual hours are from 09:00 to 17:30 Monday to Friday
- Excellent written & oral communication
- Strong IT & CRM systems skills (Salesforce, Microsoft Office etc.)
- Passionate about delivering service excellence
- Strong and collaborative teamworking skills
- Strong organisation and administrational skills
- ‘Can-do’ attitude – ready to get involved at all times
- The ability to prioritise, delegate and meet deadlines working under pressure
- Hybrid working (role dependent)
- Competitive annual leave allowance with a further increase due to long service
- Birthday Allowance – take your birthday off on us!
- Pension Scheme
- Angel Days: Additional paid leave to do charity work
- Long Service Awards
- Life Assurance
- Digital nomad
- Study Leave
- Puppy friendly offices
- Qmunity committee – Social events in the office
- Free tea/coffee and food
- Wellbeing platform membership
- Training platform membership
- Season Ticket Loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts with a variety of retail and hospitality companies
HOW TO APPLY
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV to [email protected]
Quintessentially is an equal opportunities employer. We value and respect all differences (seen and unseen) in all people and aspire to deliver inclusive working experiences. Applications are encouraged from individuals regardless of age, disability, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, and marriage and civil partnerships.