Membership Sales Manager - Singapore
INTRODUCTION TO QUINTESSENTIALLY
Quintessentially pioneered the concept of concierge lifestyle management. Built around the singular proposition of bestowing back upon our members the invaluable gift of time, we have spent two decades benchmarking service in lifestyle management and granting access to the inaccessible. Rooted in the concept of connection, we utilize our relationships to foster bonds and make lasting attachments within our community, always thinking about how to grow and what is next.
By making anything — and everything — possible, we offer unparalleled access and a bespoke luxury lifestyle for now, and into the future.
The primary remit is to generate revenue for Quintessentially via selling and acquisition of individual memberships to targeted clients (potential ‘Members’).
Through proactively generating leads & networking, the successful candidate will act as a Brand Ambassador, working alongside with our Director of Lifestyle Services to close deals and be the initial Member’s point of contact.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Acquisition of New Members:
- Proactively identify potential leads via proactive outreach by emails / cold call;
- Build and maintain an on-going a potential leads database in CRM – Qforce;
- Acquire new Members by communicating with them by phone, email, and face-to-face meetings;
- Manage the administration of Membership applications including:
- Putting together and sending of new membership packs;
- Adding new member information into QForce;
- Processing of membership fees;
- Ensure smooth transfer of Members from application stage to introduction to Lifestyle Manager stage ready for servicing;
- Support others team members for all sales & marketing-related matters when required;
- Provide support to Private Servicing team should workload permit;
- Work closely with all Q specialist businesses based in Singapore to share contacts and add value to Q lifestyle services with their offers and experiences;
- Communicate leads and opportunities within Q, which will benefit other areas of the operation;
- Promoting the exclusive nature and the up-market image of Q on all appropriate occasions, especially externally, selectively ensuring that focus is maintained on the target market at all times;
- Investigating innovative new ways to build and promote company brand
- Work background in any of the following sectors/areas: Financial Services Sales, Professional Personal Services Sales, Recruitment, Luxury Travel & Leisure, Lifestyle and Hospitality
- Experience in working for and handling relationships of executives, senior executives, VIP’s, personalities, celebrities, persons of social standing
- In-depth understanding of requirements involved in the lifestyle management of affluent, high-net worth
- Possess a minimum of 5 years of selling to High Net Worth private individuals experience.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV to [email protected]