Membership Manager, Geneva
Introduction To Quintessentially
Quintessentially is the world’s premium lifestyle management company available 24/7/365. For the past 20 years, the truly global company has provided a highly tailored, proactive and specialised service, which allows its discerning members to enjoy the very best that life has to offer. Aside from this, Quintessentially has many strings to its bow, including an innovative marketing and communications department. The company’s close partnerships with some of the most prestigious brands on the planet has allowed it to connect these partners with their exacting, and often elusive, audiences.
The Membership Manager’s primary remit is to generate revenue for Quintessentially Lifestyle via the selling of individual/corporate Memberships to targeted clients (potential ‘Members’).
Through in-depth research, proactively generating leads & networking, the Membership Manager will act as a Brand Ambassador and initial potential Individual Member point of contact in Switzerland.
The Membership Manager is primarily responsible for the acquisition of reactive & proactive Memberships and retention of existing Members for the local office.
Hour of work
Contractual hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
However, it may be the case that in order to fulfill the duties of the role, different or additional hours may be necessary.
On-going requirement to work at Q-related events & on-site initiatives – outside of normal office hours.
Main duties & responsibilities to include but not limited to:
Acquisition of New Members:
- Proactively identify potential leads for individual Membership.
- Build and maintain an on-going a potential leads database in salesforce.com for individual/ corporate Membership.
- Acquire new Members – communicating with them by phone, email, and face-to-face meetings.
Manage the administration of Membership applications including:
-putting together and sending of new Membership packs;
adding new Member information into Q Force and on the Q website;
processing of Membership fees;
- Ensure smooth transfer of Members from application stage to introduction to Member Assistant stage ready for servicing.
- Assist in preparing any sales documentation according to the regional sales and marketing strategy and keep these updated at all times.
- Support other Membership Managers for all sales & marketing-related matters when required.
- Provide support to Member Assistance team should workload permit.
- Work closely with all Q sisters companies based in London office to share contacts and add value to Q lifestyle services with their offers and experiences.
- Communicate leads and opportunities within Q, which will benefit other areas of the operation.
- Promoting the exclusive nature and the up-market image of Q on all appropriate occasions, especially externally, selectively ensuring that focus is maintained on the target market at all times.
- Investigating innovative new ways to build and promote company brand.
- Logging each and every action in Q Force CRM database – aim for your colleagues to be able to take over from you in your absence.
- Following up with Member post-request & obtain feedback – and communicating to relevant parties (Line Manager, Bus Dev, Supplier directly).
- Keeping file in Q Force CRM database up to date and complete mandatory fields, prior to closing accurately as per type & conclusion of request.
- Updating Member information in Member Record in Q Force – additional notes of preferences & profile.
- Liaising with Head of Member Assistance to ensure all Q Force-related housekeeping, resulting from management reports, is updated & corrected according to instruction within the agreed upon deadline.
- Work background in any of the following sectors/areas: Sales, Recruitment, Blue Chip Companies. Customer Service, Lifestyle and or Account Management, Hospitality, luxury travel & leisure.
- Experienced handling of executives, senior executives, VIP’s, personalities, celebrities, persons of social standing.
- In-depth understanding of requirements involved in the lifestyle management of affluent, high-net worth individuals.
- Global contact address book spanning all major industries (HR, PR, Media, Finance, Hospitality & Travel Tourism, Real Estate, Q-worthy suppliers).
- Possess a minimum of 2-4 years Sales and/or Customer Service experience.
- Excellent written & oral communication - fluent English and German a MUST. Additional French and Swiss German would be benefical
- Passionate about customer service & delivering service excellence.
- ‘Can-do’ attitude – ready to get involved at all times.
- Fast learner – adapting to new processes in rapid change climate.
- Confident, with the ability to prioritise, delegate and meet deadlines working under pressure.
- Proactive & reactive simultaneously - know the client base and anticipate their needs, show initiative.
- Ability to remain calm & courteous under pressure, and effective conflict management.
- Outstanding project management skills
- Self-starter & own manager – work autonomously.
- Strong IT & CRM systems skills (Q Force, Microsoft Office etc).
- Good team player – displays compassion towards fellow colleagues.
- Excellent interpersonal skills – outstanding telephone manner.
- Mature approach, dedicated and committed with a strong drive, independent.
- Polished appearance.
- Experienced in dealing with confidential information using discretion and sensitivity at all times.
Watch our employee video here
If you wish to apply for this exciting vacancy please email your CV to: Bertram.email@example.com