Lifestyle Manager, SingaporeDo you want to work for a globally renowned, award winning lifestyle experience business?
Do you want to be trained in world class customer and client service?
Quintessentially Singapore are looking for superstar Lifestyle Managers to provide life management services to private and corporate clients.
A lifestyle manager assists private and corporate clients with everyday requirements and demands, and the duties depend on the client’s lifestyle. Duties often include arranging travel and luxury holidays, coordinating social activities, restaurant bookings, organising small at home events, personal shopping, booking appointments and running errands.
It is essential the Lifestyle Manager builds a proactive service relationship with their clients, offering them the latest experiences by staying abreast of the hottest trends. From the front row at fashion shows to backstage at concerts, a Lifestyle Manager anticipates a client’s needs in advance and has the knowledge and access to achieve their goals.
Job SummaryYou will manage the relationship with a select group of high-value members ensuring high individual engagement, satisfaction, loyalty, retention and perception of value. You will act as their primary contact and to proactively communicate with them (or their relationship manager) on a day to day or week to week basis. You will strengthen each relationship by deeply understanding each member’s unique lifestyle, preferences and needs, and to ensure services offered are personalised and of the highest quality.
- Relationship management
- To cultivate a strong personal relationship with each member
- To manage each member’s experience, ensuring high individual engagement, satisfaction, loyalty, retention and perception of value
- To ensure the members receives a warm and highly-personalised introduction to the company
- To ensure that each individual member’s unique and changing lifestyle, needs and preferences are thoroughly understood
- To regularly communicate with the member, both in person, at face-to-face meetings and by phone
- To act as the member’s key contact, ensuring maximum personal availability during working hours
- Request handling & CRM
- To ensure that all client requests are fulfilled to the highest levels of personalisation and quality
- To ensure that recommendations and options presented to clients offer the best possible value at all times
- To ensure that clients are assured of the progress in fulfilling their requests by setting expectations, agreeing response timeframes, and delivering regular updates
- To ensure that any problems are resolved professionally and to the clients full satisfaction
- To ensure that a detailed, accurate and up to date CRM profile is held for each client
Skills and Knowledge Requirements
- 1-3 years experience in a Client or Customer Service role
- Excellent communicator
- Impeccable personal presentation and delivery
- Fluent in English. Other languages are advantageous, especially Khmer, Vietnamese and Mandarin
- Able to effectively manage requests from initiation to completion
- Able to prioritise work, meet deadlines, make decisions and communicate effectively under pressure
- Able to react and adapt quickly to new requirements and processes
- Creative problem solver
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong IT & CRM systems skills, experience with Salesforce is advantageous
- Experienced in dealing with confidential information using discretion and sensitivity at all times
- Strong people management skills
Hours of WorkContractual hours are 9 hour shifts with a one-hour lunch break from 0930 to 2300 Monday to Friday.
However, it may be the case that in order to fulfill the duties of the role, different or additional hours may be necessary. From time to time there may be a requirement to be on call outside working hours in case of service-related emergency.