Elite Lifestyle Manager / Berlin
Introduction to Quintessentially
Quintessentially pioneered the concept of concierge lifestyle management. Built around the singular proposition of bestowing back upon our members the invaluable gift of time, we have spent two decades benchmarking service in lifestyle management and granting access to the inaccessible. Rooted in the concept of connection, we utilize our relationships to foster bonds and make lasting attachments within our community, always thinking about how to grow and what is next.
By making anything — and everything — possible, we offer unparalleled access and a bespoke luxury lifestyle for now, and into the future
We cater to a members-only community of affluent and ambitious individuals and global brands, and the business has been built up over many years by people who are equally as ambitious. Bringing a strong work ethic, a sense of entrepreneurship, and fun to our jobs allows the company to grow. We expect everybody at Quintessentially to maintain high levels of integrity and professionalism in order to sustain our leading position in a highly competitive industry. At the same time, we are committed to providing the challenges, recognition and opportunities to help our team reach their aspirations and objectives.
Are you passionate about servicing a high-net-worth audience and going above and beyond for your clients? If you’ve got what it takes to provide a high touch tailored service to our members we have a great opportunity for you to join a truly fantastic global business.
We are looking for an Elite Lifestyle Manager to manage relationships with our high profile members ensuring high individual engagement, satisfaction, loyalty and retention.
• To act as your members primary contact and to proactively communicate with them on a day-to-day basis (both remotely and face to face).
• To ensure that all of your member requests are fulfilled in a timely manner and to the highest levels of personalisation and quality – restaurant reservations, travel bookings, parties, access and much more!
• To strengthen each relationship by deeply understanding each members unique lifestyle, preferences and needs whilst maximising the likelihood of their renewal
• To ensure that a detailed, accurate and up to date CRM profile is held for each individual member
Hours of Work
Monday – Friday
9am – 5:30pm
Our Ideal Candidate
• Understands HNW lifestyles, expectations, needs and preferences
• Warm, friendly, calm, confident and courteous at all times
• Able to anticipate client needs and deliver intuitive and highly personalised solutions
• Pro-active, energetic, with a positive attitude
• Excellent team player
• Values privacy and confidentiality
• Passionate about travel, culture, and unique global experiences
• Strong IT & CRM systems skills
• Ability to prioritise work, meet deadlines, make decisions and communicate effectively under pressure
• Strong networker and relationship builder
What You Will Get In Return
• Competitive salary and a generous commission scheme for member renewals
• Hybrid working (role dependant)
• Competitive annual leave allowance with a further increase due to long service
• Birthday Allowance – take your birthday off on us!
• Angel Days: Additional paid leave to do charity work
• Long Service Awards – Increased employer pensions, sabbatical, private medical
• International Days: Ability to work from our global hub offices
• Puppy friendly offices
• Ministry of Fun – Social events in the office
• Free tea/coffee and snacks
• Multi partner benefits card
• Discounts with a variety of retail and hospitality companies
Interested In Joining The Quintessentially Family?
Send your CV to Constanze.Peltier@quintessentially.com – we look forward to hearing from you!