Lifestyle Executive / Manager - Singapore
INTRODUCTION TO QUINTESSENTIALLY
Quintessentially pioneered the concept of concierge lifestyle management. Built around the singular proposition of bestowing back upon our members the invaluable gift of time, we have spent two decades benchmarking service in lifestyle management and granting access to the inaccessible. Rooted in the concept of connection, we utilize our relationships to foster bonds and make lasting attachments within our community, always thinking about how to grow and what is next.
By making anything — and everything — possible, we offer unparalleled access and a bespoke luxury lifestyle for now, and into the future.
To manage each Member’s personalised experience, ensuring high individual engagement, satisfaction, loyalty, retention and perception of value.
- Daily Management; taking requests from Members which could include bespoke travel, nightclubs, booking restaurants etc.
- To cultivate a strong personal relationship with each individual Member.
- Meeting Members; analysing and efficiently handing their Membership needs and keeping the CRM system updated.
- Upselling and cross-selling of preferred suppliers and Quintessentially brand services.
- To ensure that any problems or complaints are resolved professionally and to the Members full satisfaction.
- Attend familiarisation trips that are on offer to learn more about our suppliers and brand services.
HOURS OF WORK
Monday to Friday 9:30pm - 6:30pm.
- Work background in any of the following sectors/areas: Personal Assistant, Customer Service, Guest Relations, Lifestyle and or Account Management, luxury travel & leisure.
- Knowledge in handling executives, senior executives & VIP’s.
- In-depth understanding of requirements involved in the lifestyle management of affluent, high-net worth individuals.
- Excellent written & oral communication - fluent English a MUST. Other languages advantageous.
- Outstanding project management skills – effectively manage requests from initiation to completion.
- Strong IT and CRM system skills.
- Proactive & reactive simultaneously - know the client base and anticipate their needs, show initiative.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org