Junior Salesforce Administrator
INTRODUCTION TO QUINTESSENTIALLY
Expect the best. Experience Better.
For the world’s most discerning individuals, brands and corporates, Quintessentially is the ultimate destination for comprehensive lifestyle management and brand experiences. It’s the pinnacle of personalisation and the epitome of exclusivity.
Combining an unwavering commitment to redefining excellence with a clientele that demands nothing short of perfection, Quintessentially elevates every aspect of its clients’ lives to unparalleled heights through meticulous attention to detail.
As the world’s leading luxury lifestyle management group, Quintessentially has not only paved the way in this space but continues to shape a new standard for luxury concierge services.
Quintessentially is seeking a Junior CRM Administrator. You will be working in a tight-knit CRM team based in London. This role is part of the wider technology team and reports to the Global Head of Operations.
The primary focus of this role is to provide rapid resolution to issues as you will serve as a 1st Line for all CRM support tickets. You will be working directly with a number of specialists including CRM Managers, Administrators, Project Managers, Operations Managers, a Data & Insights Team as well as a Developer and as such you will have a strong support system to help develop your Salesforce skillset.
You will have the opportunity to support exciting developments and projects and work toward Admin Certification.
- Serve as a 1st Line support for all Salesforce users globally primarily on Salesforce Service Cloud.
- User account administration, new accounts, password changes, lockouts and territory creation.
- Champion and deliver a consistent approach across CRM by referencing documentation.
- Specify, communicate, and measure against key CRM KPIs to drive improvements.
- Complete field, page layout or database values changes, the addition of validation rules and processing logic to the system.
- Setup and run reports and dashboards.
- Manage downtime that the system may have.
HOURS OF WORK
Contractual hours are from 0900 to 1730 Monday to Friday.
However, it may be the case that in order to fulfil the duties of the role, different or additional hours may be necessary.
Requirement to be on call outside working hours in case of service-related emergency.
- 1+ years’ exposure in administrating Salesforce Service or Sales Cloud
- Exposure to Salesforce Service Cloud in Lightning and Enterprise Edition.
- Exposure to Marketing Cloud and Experience Cloud is a plus.
- Confident with advanced formulas in Excel or Google Sheets
- Exposure to conducting mass record updates through Data Loader or similar application.
- Experience creating and analysing reports and visualizations.
- Basic HTML for email.
- Quick learner who loves a fast-paced environment.
- Detail-oriented and analytical.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks.
- Positive with a can-do attitude.
- Hybrid working (role dependent)
- Competitive annual leave allowance with a further increase due to long service
- Birthday Allowance – take your birthday off on us!
- Pension Scheme
- Angel Days: Additional paid leave to do charity work
- Long Service Awards
- Life Assurance
- Digital nomad
- Employee Assistance Program
- Study Leave
- Puppy friendly offices
- Qmunity committee – Social events in the office
- Free food & drink in the office
- Wellbeing platform membership
- Training platform membership
- Season Ticket Loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts with a variety of retail and hospitality companies
HOW TO APPLY:
If you want to apply for this role. please send your CV to [email protected]
Quintessentially is an equal opportunities employer. We value and respect all differences (seen and unseen) in all people and aspire to deliver inclusive working experiences. Applications are encouraged from individuals regardless of age, disability, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, and marriage and civil partnerships.