Head of Property & Home Management
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join this prestigious global property company; Quintessentially Estates at their Belgravia office as a Head of the Property & Home Management department Manager working alongside the general manager.
The role will be fast paced, exciting and varied, it will give you the skills required to succeed in the industry and develop into a high-end property manager. The perfect candidate will be a fast learner, well spoken, presentable, have excellent communication skills and be eager to learn about all areas of property. The role will include a lot of travel across the City and your time will be split around 50/50 in and out the office, so is perfect for someone who doesn’t want to be desk bound all day. You will need to be good at performing under pressure and working as part of a growing, dynamic team and with VVIP clients. Full training will be provided. You will form a close team with a existing property manager
Pitching to potential clients for new business.
• Shopping for Clients, Ordering Furniture & Various Items
• Visiting Properties; Inspections & Post Collection, Etc.
• Scheduling Appointments with Contractors & Clients
• Signing up new Suppliers; Sending Contacts, Chasing Signed Copies, Updating Details Onto CRM
• Adding new Contacts & Property Details To CRM; Clients, Suppliers, Leads
• Filing Client Data/Records & Updating Onto CRM
• Dealing with Incoming Post On A Daily Basis; Passing To The Relevant Property Manager & Sending Invoices/Bills To The Accounts Team For Payment
• Assist with Administrative Tasks; Including Drafting/Sending Out Management Agreement Contracts & Renewals, Terms of Business, Offer Letters, Invoices & General Accounts Duties
• General Diary Management; Adding New Appointments, Scheduling Contractors, Etc.
• Filing of Documents both Electronic & Hard Copies/Updating CRM System Sufficiently
• Printing & Creating Bespoke New Client Welcome Packs & Gifts
• Ad-Hoc Reception Duties & Office Cover as Required
•Organising Annual Gas & Electrical Safety Inspections
• Confident Liaising With HNWI, Tenants, Landlords & Contractors Face-Face, Over The Phone Or By Email/Letter
• Experience using CRM Systems
• The Ability to Work Under Pressure
• Excellent Interpersonal Skills, Showing Great Communication Between Internal Departments
• Superb Organisational & Strong IT Skills
• Previous Administration Experience Within The Property Or Hospitality Industry Is Preferred, But Not Essential
• Trustworthy, Confident & Well-Presented
• Proactive, Self-Starter & Ability To Prioritise Workload Efficiently
Please contact email@example.com with your CV for your chance to join this fast paced and fun property company