INTRODUCTION TO QUINTESSENTIALLY
Quintessentially pioneered the concept of concierge lifestyle management. Built around the singular proposition of bestowing back upon our members the invaluable gift of time, we have spent two decades benchmarking service in lifestyle management and granting access to the inaccessible. Rooted in the concept of connection, we utilise our relationships to foster bonds and make lasting attachments within our community, always thinking about how to grow and what is next. By making anything – and everything – possible, we offer unparalleled access and a bespoke luxury lifestyle for now, and into the future.
We cater to a members-only community of affluent and ambitious individuals and global brands, and the business has been built up over many years by people who are equally as ambitious. Bringing a strong work ethic, a sense of entrepreneurship, and fun to our jobs allows the company to grow. We expect everybody at Quintessentially to maintain high levels of integrity and professionalism in order to sustain our leading position in a highly competitive industry. At the same time, we are committed to providing the challenges, recognition and opportunities to help our team reach their aspirations and objectives.
Our members look to us for inspiration and access to all that interests them in life. This exciting role is integral to making that happen. If you’ve got what it takes to create, plan, and organise sensational events for our HNW members, we have a great opportunity for you to join a truly fantastic global business.
• Plan and strategise an original and exciting events calendar for our members, from conception through to delivery.
• Nurture and build your own portfolio of contacts and strive to broaden relationships across all member interest areas.
• Manage the member events budget and manage events from ideation through to execution.
• Be the internal voice of authority for all culturally relevant happenings.
• Work collaboratively with the marketing and events team to ensure ideas, contacts and strategies are shared and aligned.
• To provide leadership, coaching and support to one direct report, the Member Experiences Executive.
HOURS OF WORK
It will be the case that in order to fulfill the duties of the role, different or additional hours may be necessary.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
• 5+ years' exposure to a similar environment, managing and coordinating high-end events.
• Strong knowledge of the UK events industry, including the best suppliers and venues.
• Deep interest in the creative and strategic ideation of events across all categories, such as social, sporting, cultural, heritage, networking, etc.
• Strong commercial acumen and negotiation skills to ensure events are delivered to budget with best possible value for money.
• Connectivity within the luxury lifestyle industry and the initiative to build new relationships.
• Strong networker.
• Excellent organisation skills.
• Understands HNW lifestyles, expectations, needs, and preferences.
• Warm, friendly, calm, confident, and courteous at all times
• Proactive, energetic, and positive.
• Excellent team player.
• Strong IT and CRM systems skills.
• Ability to priortise work, meet deadlines, make decisions, and communicate effectively under pressure.
WHAT YOU WILL GET IN RETURN
• Hybrid working (role dependent).
• Competitive annual leave allowance with a further increase for long service.
• Birthday allowance: take your birthday off on us!
• Pension scheme
• Angel days: additional paid leave to do charity work.
• Long service awards: increased employer pensions, sabbatical, private medical.
• Life assurance.
• International days: ability to work from our global hub offices.
• Study leave.
• Puppy-friendly offices.
• Ministry of Fun: regular social events in the office.
• Free tea/coffee and snacks.
• Wellbeing platform membership.
• Training platform membership.
• Season ticket loans.
• Cycle to work scheme.
• Discounts with a variety of retail and hospitality companies.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV to email@example.com