Global Marketing Manager
INTRODUCTION TO QUINTESSENTIALLY:
Beginning in 2000, our heritage lies in our dedication to saving our members valuable time - granting them access to the inaccessible and pioneering the concept of concierge and lifestyle management. But times change, and so have we!
Whilst we still exist to be the benchmark of service excellence, our members’ needs have transformed; evolving through the experiential economy into a desire rooted in being connected. Across our global offices, we serve two audiences, through four revenue streams with philanthropy at the heart of everything we do. We cater to a community of successful and influential individuals as well as the world’s leading brands and businesses, delivering to them lifestyle services, travel services, agency services and real estate services.
Our purpose is to use the power of human connectivity to inspire more life and enrich more lives.
Working closely with the Senior Global Marketing Manager and key internal stakeholders in the company, you will be responsible for delivering omni-channel activation across Quintessentially Travel, Partner Offices, Q Education and QX (in-house agency). Working closely with various internal teams, external agencies, and the regional hubs to execute marketing activations, with a key focus on driving brand awareness and acquisition. Candidates will be expected to execute to the highest possible standard, being creative and concise with a high-level of attention to detail.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Support the Senior Global Marketing Manager (SGMM) with Global business pillar activation, including travel, education, QX, and Partner Offices
- Create the executional plan to fulfil the global marketing strategy with a focus on brand fame, acquisition, retention, and customer experience – specifically for travel, education, Partner Offices and QX business pillars
- Work with global creative team and SGMM to ensure consistency of experience and content identity across all online and offline channels and collateral
- Support SGMM and Website Content Manager in continuous website developments, for travel, education and QX
- Responsible for delivery of activation plans for business pillars
- Supporting SGMM on all marketing partnership activation, specifically for travel, education and QX
- Point of contact for QX team, and travel managers
- Managing all Quintessentially Travel website updates, to brief Website Content Manager
- Email Marketing (Q travel and QX)
- Sourcing imagery for Q travel social handles and website
- Conduct regular monthly market research on relevant industry trends, events and opportunities, as well as best in class examples to report back to the business
- Be the go-to person for Q Travel and QX, to support with any ad hoc requests coming from Hubs and/or Partner Offices.
HOURS OF WORK:
Contractual hours are from 0900 to 1730 Monday to Friday.
However, it may be the case that in order to fulfill the duties of the role, different or additional hours may be necessary.
Requirement to be on call outside working hours in case of service-related emergency.
- 3-6 years’ experience in the luxury travel or brand experience agency industry
- Extremely detail orientated and meticulous
- Excellent understanding of the HNWI/UHNWI consumer
- Consumer centric approach.
- Team player who can communicate with multiple stakeholders across the business.
- A passion for luxury and a keen interest/experience in working across either
- Experience with various software systems such as Salesforce and e-marketing software desirable
- Travel or brand experience agency marketing experience a plus
- Relevant qualifications in Marketing, Communications, Business Studies is desirable
- Experience in B2B marketing and project management
- Outstanding communication skills & comfortable interacting with senior executives & customers
- Proven track record of creating and delivering effective marketing campaigns
- Lead generation and customer marketing expertise, including creating marketing plans, campaigns, and content development from strategy to execution
Resourceful with proven ability to drive outcomes across multiple initiatives simultaneously
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your CV to email@example.com