Events & Sales Support Assistant, (3-month Internship)
ABOUT THE ROLE
Are you interested in working on events for some of the most recognised brands in the world? Quintessentially is looking for an energetic, self-motivated, and success-driven person to add to our team as an Events & Support Assistant. This 3-month internship program will provide the successful candidate with an amazing opportunity to gain an invaluable learning experience in event management and sales support.
The successful candidate will support Quintessentially with event planning, project management, sourcing and prospecting, and administrative tasks. A full-time job opportunity may be offered upon successful internship completion.
Good organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to effectively communicate with the internal team and external partners are preferred.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with communicating with business partners and vendors.
- Assist with basic research and sourcing for required vendors and partners via email, over the phone, and/or via online/in-person meetings.
- Assist with event venue site visits, production planning and set-up arrangements.
- Assist with updating schedules, including appointment-setting.
- Assist with coordinating event management and planning.
- Assist with compiling and documenting required information and details, incl. design elements, meeting notes, tasks, and reporting.
- Able to complete assigned tasks and activities in a timely manner.
- Able to help with ideation and contribute to creative planning and discussions.
HOURS OF WORK:
Mon – Fri, 9:30am to 6:30pm. However, it may be the case that to fulfil the duties of the role, different or additional hours may be necessary.
Must be immediately available.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in applying, please send your cv to [email protected].