Are you passionate about servicing a high-net-worth audience and going above and beyond for your clients? If you’ve got what it takes to provide a high-touch tailored service to our members, we have a great opportunity for you to join a truly fantastic global business.
We are looking for an Elite Lifestyle Manager to manage relationships with our high profile members, ensuring high individual engagement, satisfaction, loyalty and retention.
- To act as your members' primary contact and to proactively communicate with them on a day-to-day basis (both remotely and face-to-face).
- To ensure that all of your member requests are fulfilled in a timely manner and to the highest levels of personalisation and quality – restaurant reservations, travel bookings, parties, access and much more!
- To strengthen each relationship by deeply understanding each member's unique lifestyle, preferences and needs whilst maximising the likelihood of their renewal.
- To ensure that a detailed, accurate and up to date CRM profile is held for each individual member.
HOURS OF WORK
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Understands HNW lifestyles, expectations, needs and preferences.
- Warm, friendly, calm, confident, and courteous at all times.
- Able to anticipate client needs and deliver intuitive and highly personalised solutions.
- Pro-active, energetic and positive.
- An excellent team player.
- Values privacy and confidentiality.
- Passionate about travel, culture, and unique global experiences.
- Strong IT & CRM systems skills.
- Ability to priortise work, meet deadlines, make decisions and communicate effectively under pressure.
- Strong networker and relationship builder.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org