Elite Account Executive
INTRODUCTION TO QUINTESSENTIALLY
Expect the best. Experience Better.
For the world’s most discerning individuals, brands and corporates, Quintessentially is the ultimate destination for comprehensive lifestyle management and brand experiences. It’s the pinnacle of personalisation and the epitome of exclusivity.
Combining an unwavering commitment to redefining excellence with a clientele that demands nothing short of perfection, Quintessentially elevates every aspect of its clients’ lives to unparalleled heights through meticulous attention to detail.
As the world’s leading luxury lifestyle management group, Quintessentially has not only paved the way in this space but continues to shape a new standard for luxury concierge services.
The Elite Account Executive will support the Elite Lifestyle Managers in managing relationships with a select group of high value members.
The Elite Account Executive will fulfil member requests in a timely manner to the highest levels of personalisation and quality. The Account Executive is responsible for maintaining a detailed, accurate and up to date CRM profile for each individual member and support the Lifestyle Manager by providing useful insight on their members and assist with targeted proactivity.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To support the Lifestyle Managers in cultivating a strong personal relationship with each of their individual members by providing useful insight and suggestions
- To cultivate a strong personal relationship with key stakeholders
- To act as a supporting contact for the member when required
- Assisting the Lifestyle Managers with tasks included to but not limited to research-based tasks, travel arrangements, bookings
- Formatting information in a presentable manner
- Creating content
- Running occasional errands such as shopping etc.
- Arranging couriers and deliveries for members
- Ensuring all member requests are researched and fulfilled in a timely manner and to the highest levels of quality
- Supporting the regular use of the service by highlighting all new and upcoming events and benefits that the Lifestyle Manager’s members may value
- To ensure that a detailed, accurate and up-to-date CRM profile is held for each individual member including renewal information
HOURS OF WORK
Monday – Friday
9am – 5:30pm
- Fluent in English. Other languages are advantageous
- Warm, friendly, calm and courteous
- Pro-active with a positive attitude
- Able to prioritise work, meet deadlines and communicate effectively under pressure
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong IT & CRM systems skills
- Passionate about delivering exceptional service
- Excellent team player; displays compassion towards others and enjoys helping fellow colleagues
- Values privacy and confidentiality
- Hybrid working (role dependent)
- Competitive annual leave allowance with a further increase due to long service
- Birthday Allowance – take your birthday off on us!
- Pension Scheme
- Angel Days: Additional paid leave to do charity work
- Long Service Awards – Increased employer pensions, sabbatical, private medical
- Life Assurance
- Digital nomad - The ability to work from anywhere in the world for 1 week
- Study Leave
- Puppy friendly offices
- Qmunity committee – Social events in the office
- Free tea/coffee and snacks
- Wellbeing platform membership
- Discount at Virgin Active Gyms
- Training platform membership
- Season Ticket Loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts with a variety of retail and hospitality companies
HOW TO APPLY
If you wish to apply for this exciting vacancy please email your CV to: [email protected]
Quintessentially is an equal opportunities employer. We value and respect all differences (seen and unseen) in all people and aspire to deliver inclusive working experiences. Applications are encouraged from individuals regardless of age, disability, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, and marriage and civil partnerships.