Data and Insights Analyst
INTRODUCTION TO QUINTESSENTIALLY
Quintessentially pioneered the concept of concierge lifestyle management. Built around the singular proposition of bestowing back upon our members the invaluable gift of time, we have spent two decades benchmarking service in lifestyle management and granting access to the inaccessible. Rooted in the concept of connection, we utilize our relationships to foster bonds and make lasting attachments within our community, always thinking about how to grow and what is next.
By making anything — and everything — possible, we offer unparalleled access and a bespoke luxury lifestyle for now, and into the future.
Data & Insights are a core function at Quintessentially and we champion data. We utilise the vast and varied data we have access to, driving key business functions.
The Data & Insights Analyst is responsible for building & extracting reports from Salesforce and other technologies (SQL, Power BI).
In addition, there is a level of business intelligence, data mining and statistics validation required.
The Reporting function must cater for both internal & external Stakeholders.
As much of our reporting is produced for our corporate clients this role may include external client interaction.
- Working with the Data & Insights Manager and closely with the CRM team and local stakeholders to build reports based on member usage in Salesforce CRM, analyse the reports, and feedback findings to Business teams to provide direction on account management.
- Support the production of Management Information Reporting, liaising with the stakeholders, HQ and Corporate clients to ensure on-time, in-full delivery of contractually required reporting and sharing of best practices.
- Ensure a high-quality of reports and that they are reliable, accurate and can be produced consistently, automating as much as possible.
- Managing Report request mailbox, identifying trends in requests and then producing training and support material to educate internal Customer Service Teams in reporting functionality to allow them to produce simple ad-hoc reports themselves.
- Co-ordinate and manage data analysis requests of varying size and scope and using discretion with fulfilment. Gathering data from varied systems feeding, collating and presentation in a single and meaningful format.
- Analyse the data gathered to establish trends from which to inform improvements in Business Performance.
- Look for global and local opportunities to enhance controls, improve efficiencies globally, and reduce operational risk.
HOURS OF WORK
Monday – Friday
9am – 5:30pm
- 2-3+ years’ knowledge of company reporting or data analysis.
- Exposure to Salesforce CRM systems skills is advantageous
- Intermediate/Advanced level of Microsoft Excel (e.g. Formulas, pivot tables, data cleansing, data validation, conditional formatting, logical functions).
- Ability to gather requirements from non-technical users and create reports to satisfy these requirements. Describe findings to a non-technical and senior stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritise, delegate and meet deadlines working under pressure.
- Experienced in dealing with confidential information always using discretion and sensitivity – awareness of data privacy best practices is key.
- Ability to respond quickly to changing priorities and multiple parallel activities.
- Basic understanding of relational databases and SQL coding.
- Exposure to data visualisation tools such as Power BI, Tableau or QlikView.
- Hybrid working (role dependent)
- Competitive annual leave allowance with a further increase due to long service
- Birthday Allowance – take your birthday off on us!
- Pension Scheme
- Angel Days: Additional paid leave to do charity work
- Long Service Awards
- Life Assurance
- Digital nomad
- Study Leave
- Puppy friendly offices
- Qmunity committee – Social events in the office
- Free tea/coffee and food
- Wellbeing platform membership
- Training platform membership
- Season Ticket Loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts with a variety of retail and hospitality companies
HOW TO APPLY
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV to [email protected]
Quintessentially is an equal opportunities employer. We value and respect all differences (seen and unseen) in all people and aspire to deliver inclusive working experiences. Applications are encouraged from individuals regardless of age, disability, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, and marriage and civil partnerships.