Creative Designer- QX
INTRODUCTION TO QX
QX is Quintessentially’s Brand Experience Agency arising out of the merger of our two legacy teams from Quintessentially Events and Quintessentially Travel.
QX harnesses Quintessentially’s unique insight and our strategy, live experience, travel, and guest management expertise to help brands and businesses understand, engage with and retain their high-value audience. Our work is global, fast-paced, and diverse and we work across a broad range of specialisms, most notably event production, incentive travel, guest management & logistics, event concierge and consultancy services. We also organise legendary private parties & weddings. We have a reputation for creativity, service excellence and integrity – with gold-standard client servicing as our north star. We are known as the global specialists in the luxury sector and have QX offices in 7 countries globally (with this number due to grow).
QX is part of Quintessentially, the world’s leading luxury lifestyle group. Quintessentially has been providing unparalleled access to the world of luxury experiences across the globe for 22 years, leveraging our network of 30+ global offices to deliver tailor-made connectivity to our members. As well as providing both Private and Corporate concierge to our members, Quintessentially has an in-house Travel agency, Estates division and Education consultancy.
Our QX Creative Designer will produce creative across both brand experiences and private events, helping ensure our work is visionary, dynamic and at the forefront of creativity. The work is across global and extremely fast paced.
This individual is an impressive and dynamic creative designer to help design a range of events for our global clients, as well as to lead on QX’s visual identity. The role will sometimes be client-facing and will require a breadth of skillset from pitching, mood boards, visualisation & renders as well as technical event design. We are looking for a dynamic team member to produce ground-breaking creative with a deep understanding of our clients’ brands and audiences.
- Presenting creative to existing and prospective clients
- Creating exceptional event designs for a range of clients
- In time, to support and mentor junior members of the creative team
- Exceptional ideation and delivery across all event briefs
- Management of design elements in pitch decks
- Develop client relationships with creative counsel
- Creation of accurate visuals within short time frames - render to reality output should be achievable and consistent
- Able to creatively interpret brand guidelines
- Briefing and liaising with suppliers from florists, dressers, drapers, set build & lighting companies
- Drawing of accurate scale floorplans
- Visualisations & renders
- Embody company culture
- When required, lead and direct / dress all creative delivery of assets on site
- 4+ years agency and / or client-side event design experience
- Strong creative eye and style
- Experience of design programs including Sketch up, Photoshop, illustrator, InDesign, CAD
- Ability to sketch ideas freehand
- Strong industry knowledge of suppliers and trends
- Design of exceptional events and brand campaigns
- Strong creative vision
- Strong interpersonal skills and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Discretion and sensitivity
- Well-connected and regarded within the industry
- Thrives from a fast paced, ever-changing environment
- Adaptability across a wide range of clients and event briefs
- Creative delivery of exceptional events and campaigns
- Willingness to travel and work abroad
WHO DO WE WANT:
Dynamic | Positive | Smart | Kind | Leans In | Fast moving | Entrepreneurial | Quick thinking | Work Ethic |Organised | Curious | Efficient | Conscientious | Supportive | Personable |Ambitious| Problem Solver | Innovative | Connected | Professional
29 Portland Place, London, W1B 1QB
Hybrid working policy
Hours 9am to 5.30pm plus ad hoc as required. A time in lieu policy is in place for work over weekends / public holidays.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org