Corporate Lifestyle Manager, Madrid
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Researching and arranging of:
- Travel bookings.
- Restaurant bookings.
- Club bookings.
- Health &beauty requests.
- Gift ideas.
- Sports, theatre & concert tickets, and much more.
- Intensive & extensive phone and email-based correspondence.
- Reactively handling all incoming lifestyle & leisure-related requests & enquiries from Members in accordance with set guidelines which will be trained and monitored.
- Understanding of client expectations for servicing Members and delivering above and beyond these at all times.
- Adhering to Company standard phone greeting – with appropriate Member address & consistent levels of courtesy.
- Selecting appropriate form of Member communication – based on Members’ preference.
- Keeping Member updated regularly, set deadlines for updates & meet them or provide new update deadline in advance of current one expiring.
- Providing realistic & on-the-spot assessment of timeframe in which to complete request & manage expectations accordingly.
- Taking ownership of request – attempt to complete in 1 shift.
- Logging each and every action in Qforce our CRM database – aim for your colleagues to be able to take over from you in your absence and accurate reporting to be delivered to the client.
- Following up with Member post-request & obtain feedback – and logging in Qforce.
- Keeping file in Qforce CRM database up to date and complete mandatory fields, prior to closing accurately as per type & conclusion of request.
- Updating Member information in Member Record in Qforce– if relevant to on-going service (passport, ID card #, mileage cards, preferred guest program #’s).
- Liaising with Global Account Manager to ensure all Qforce-related housekeeping, resulting from management reports, is updated & corrected according to instruction within the agreed upon deadline.
- Providing quality suggestions at all times which exceed Member expectations.
- Asking intelligent, category-related questions – become familiarised with ‘category criteria’ so it becomes 2nd nature (what questions to ask when receive certain request types to ensure in line with Members’ needs).
- Obtaining Member’s criteria at first contact – avoiding time delays due to missing data.
- Taking initiative & Going the Extra Mile – anticipate additional services & requirements depending on request type (hotels, airport transfers, spas, early/late check in, restaurant reservations).
- Sending clear final confirmations – to include all details of booking (contact person, booking reference, cancellation policy).
- Fluent spoken and written in English
- Work background in any of the following sectors/areas: Personal Assistant, Customer Service, Guest Relations, Lifestyle and or Account Management, luxury travel & leisure.
- In-depth understanding of requirements involved in the lifestyle management of affluent, high-net worth individuals.
- Good knowledge of worldwide travel destinations & luxury products/services, given that our Members are based around the globe & request info regarding predominantly travel, leisure & services worldwide.
- Possess a minimum of 1-2 years Customer Service knowledge.
- Excellent written & oral communication - fluent English is a MUST. Other languages are advantageous.
- Passionate about customer service & delivering service excellence.
- Excellent client empathy.
- ‘Can-do’ attitude – ready to get involved at all times.
- Fast learner – adapting to new processes in rapid change climate.
- Creative problem solving & top notch organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Confident, with the ability to prioritise, delegate and meet deadlines working under pressure.
- Proactive & reactive simultaneously - know the client base and anticipate their needs, show initiative.
- Ability to remain calm & courteous under pressure, and effective conflict management.
- Outstanding project management skills – effectively manage requests from initiation to completion.
- Self-starter & own manager – work autonomously.
- Strong IT & CRM systems skills (Databases, Microsoft Office etc).
- Good team player – displays compassion towards fellow colleagues.
- Excellent interpersonal skills – outstanding telephone manner.
- Mature approach, dedicated and committed with a strong drive, independent.
- Reliability - excellent time keeping is crucial to this role.
- Polished appearance.
- Experienced in dealing with confidential information using discretion and sensitivity at all times.
Hours of Work
Standard terms will include working 35 hours per week, 5 days out of 7, there will be a shift pattern to cover the hours between 8.00 am to 10.30 pm. Some weekend work will also require. You will also receive a 1 hour unpaid lunch break per
However, it may be the case that in order to fulfil the duties of the role, different or additional hours may be necessary. This will include working some full weekends.