INTRODUCTION TO QUINTESSENTIALLY
Expect the best. Experience Better.
For the world’s most discerning individuals, brands and corporates, Quintessentially is the ultimate destination for comprehensive lifestyle management and brand experiences. It’s the pinnacle of personalisation and the epitome of exclusivity.
Combining an unwavering commitment to redefining excellence with a clientele that demands nothing short of perfection, Quintessentially elevates every aspect of its clients’ lives to unparalleled heights through meticulous attention to detail.
As the world’s leading luxury lifestyle management group, Quintessentially has not only paved the way in this space but continues to shape a new standard for luxury concierge services.
We are in search of a seasoned Web Administrator who will adopt a proactive approach to oversee the management and upkeep of our web assets including but not limited to;
- Website CMS and CDN systems
- On-premises and cloud IT infrastructure
- Website security, performance and monitoring
Our ideal candidate will have the capacity to diagnose issues, institute vigilant monitoring, and make strategic suggestions for improvements to ensure adherence to industry best practices.
An important element to this role entails the investigation and resolution of website-performance related challenges as well as careful management of releases to the website.
- Proactively monitor and serve as a primary point of escalation point for issues with our websites and services.
- Respond to security concerns and expertly troubleshoot/resolve website performance issues.
- Maintain the data acquisition process from the website(s) through to the database and/or CRM Platform.
- Manage domains and domain security.
- Assist with on-premises and cloud IT Infrastructure maintenance and setup, including Windows and Linux servers and networking equipment.
- Use Monday.com to track projects and tasks.
- Manage stakeholder expectations and provide regular updates.
- Assist with IT asset procurement and procurement of solutions.
HOURS OF WORK
Contractual hours are from 0900 to 1730 Monday to Friday.
However, it may be the case that in order to fulfil the duties of the role, different or additional hours may be necessary.
Requirement to be on call outside working hours in case of service-related emergency.
- CMS administration (WordPress, Craft CMS, Kentico)
- Exposure to monitoring and logging tools, such as Datadog.
- Comfortable with Windows Server 2019+ and various Linux distros, including Debian and Ubuntu
- Azure AD & On-premises AD administration
- Management and maintenance of physical and public cloud infrastructure
- Knowledge of hosting software, such as IIS, Nginx, and Apache
- Exposure to automated workflow technology such as PowerAutomate, Zapier etc.
- Exposure to using a change management platform and helpdesk system for managing incoming requests.
- Knowledge of Salesforce Service Cloud, Experience Cloud and/or Marketing Cloud is a plus.
- Hybrid working (role dependent)
- Competitive annual leave allowance with a further increase due to long service
- Birthday Allowance – take your birthday off on us!
- Pension Scheme
- Angel Days: Additional paid leave to do charity work
- Long Service Awards
- Life Assurance
- Digital nomad
- Employee Assistance Program
- Study Leave
- Puppy friendly offices
- Qmunity committee – Social events in the office
- Free food & drink in the office
- Wellbeing platform membership
- Training platform membership
- Season Ticket Loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts with a variety of retail and hospitality companies
HOW TO APPLY:
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV to [email protected]
Quintessentially is an equal opportunities employer. We value and respect all differences (seen and unseen) in all people and aspire to deliver inclusive working experiences. Applications are encouraged from individuals regardless of age, disability, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, and marriage and civil partnerships.